Yogurt maple bark is a great afternoon snack or healthy dessert. If you have yogurt hanging around and your favorite fruit and toppings, you can put this together in no time and freeze it for a refreshing and healthy treat. Simple and tasty and the best part is you can customize it to what you have on hand! Can be vegan-friendly with a few tweaks.
1.5 c plain Greek yogurt or yogurt of choice.
½ c maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice.
1 banana or about ¾ c of fruit.
½ c granola or cereal of choice.
¼ c nuts or other mix-ins (optional).
- Prepare a tray with parchment paper.
- Mix yogurt and maple syrup until well combined.
- Spread the yogurt mixture as evenly as possible on a lined tray of parchment paper.
- Wash and cut your fruit of choice and sprinkle toppings overtop the yogurt mixture.
- Place the tray into the freezer for about 3-4 hours for the yogurt to set.
- Remove from freezer, place on cutting board and cut the bark into pieces and enjoy or place into freezer safe bag for a later time.
- The frozen yogurt maple bark will keep well in the freezer for up to one month in a freezer-safe bag or container.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 3-4 hours
- Category: Snack
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Yogurt Bark, Yogurt Maple Bark,