When berries and peaches are in season, we combine them to make the most scrumptious crumble of all time – a perfect breakfast or dessert with lots of healthy ingredients and sweetness from the fruit.
2 cups of blueberries
2 cups of cut peaches
1 tbsp corn starch (or arrowroot)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup almond flour + 2 tablespoons
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the topping: quick-cooking oats, old-fashioned oats, almond flour, brown sugar, and coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, add and mix fruit, lemon juice, cornstarch, and vanilla.
- Place the fruit mixture into the prepared baking dish and evenly coat the crumble (dry ingredients).
- Bake for 45 minutes until you reach a golden-brown top.
- You can use any fruit you wish; keep to the measurement guidelines.
- Keeps fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat or eat cold.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry crumble, peach crumble, blueberry peach crumble, dessert