Protein rich creamy yogurt maple syrup popsicles with ground walnuts and hemp hearts for some crunch will be your family’s favorite summertime snack recipe. Easy and healthy yogurt popsicle, a great snack approved by picky toddlers and kids.
1 c yogurt
2 tbs maple syrup
1 tbs crushed walnuts
1 tbs hemp hearts
Diced fruit of choice (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in the bowl and place into molds.
- Place in freezer for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Remove popsicle from mold and enjoy.
- Keep in freezer for up to 1 month.
- Press silicon mold gently to lift popsicle.
- If you are using a plastic mold, let sit for a few minutes on the counter before removing the popsicle out.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Category: snack
- Method: freezer
Keywords: Yogurt Popsicles, 4 ingredient popsicles, healthy popsicles, healthy kid snack