This creamy, no-bake spinach dip is best served with crisp fresh vegetables and crackers at your next playdate. Add to your kid’s school lunchboxes with their favorite veggie sticks. Also, a fantastic spread to elevate any sandwich.
- 1 cup of wilted and drained spinach (use fresh of frozen)
- 1 c Greek yogurt (you can use sour cream)
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of crushed garlic (1 small clove)
- Thaw frozen spinach and drain excess water/liquid or cook fresh spinach until wilted, then cool and drain excess spinach juices.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender for creamy results. Pulse until the mixture is well blended. Use a spatula to clean the sides of the bowl, and pulse once more until you have a creamy green mixture.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables or crackers.
- If you want the chunks of spinach, you can finally chop wilted spinach, crush garlic and stir in all ingredients instead of using a kitchen appliance – consistency won’t be the same, however, it will taste delicious.
- You can keep this in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
- Substitute the Greek yogurt for sour cream (I’ve used both but prefer yogurt).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snacks/Lunch
Keywords: spinach dip, fresh dip, spinach, kid-approved spinach dip, greed dip