This creamy spinach dip is best served with crisp vegetables at your next playdate, sandwich spread, or a lunch box snack with carrots and crackers.
- 1 cups of wilted and drained spinach
- 1 container of Greek yogurt (you can use sour cream)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of garlic (2 small cloves)
- Thaw frozen spinach and drain excess water/liquid or cook fresh spinach until wilted, then cool and drain excess spinach juices.
- Throw all ingredients into food processor or blender for creamy results. Pulse for a few minutes, use a spatula to clean sides of bowl and pulse once more until you have a creamy green mixture.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables or crackers.
- If you want the chunks of spinach, you can finally chop wilted spinach, crush garlic and stir in all ingredients instead of using a kitchen appliance – consistency won’t be the same, however it will taste delicious.
- You can keep this in the fringe in a seal tight container for up to 3 days.
- Substitute the Greek yogurt for sour cream (I’ve used both but prefer yogurt).
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Snacks/Lunch